Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nursery

Here are some pictures of the nursery so far. The room was already yellow & white so we decided to do a mural... Well, Ryan did the mural. He drew butterflies, ladybugs, a tree, and much more - I drew the flowers on the bottom half of the room but he ended up painting them all. :) He's so good to me!!!!!

We also received the crib & changing table late last week so Ryan was a busy little beaver putting it together for me. (I really do have an incredible husband!!!!) I took these pictures before the changing table was moved into the room - it is huge so Ryan had to wait and get help lugging it up the stairs. We are also waiting on the rocker/glider we ordered - it should be in any day. Once that arrives I hope to take some more pictures for the full effect.






No comments:

Post a Comment